The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Short cut navigation from left(Projects) to right(actions) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What is the short cut for navigating from the left side (Projects) over to right side (actions)?

Also, what is the shortcut for search within OF?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

The View menu contains the shortcuts for switching between projects mode (planning mode, Cmd-1) and contexts mode (cmd-2). All the "Find" command shortcuts can be found under the "Edit>Find" menu.

And Command-4 will toggle focus between the sidebar and the main content area, if that's what you're looking for.

Greg's suggestion is a good one: just have a look in the menu bar. There are lots of useful keyboard shortcuts listed for various commads.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
And Command-4 will toggle focus between the sidebar and the main content area, if that's what you're looking for.
I never thought about switching from the sidebar to the main content (outline) area. I expect that is exactly what the OP was asking about.

Thanks, Greg. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you both for your efforts to assist.