The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Disappearing stencils after close/open Diagram Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Omnigroup,
I have the latest Omnigraffle on latest iPad. I've imported the Cisco Basic stencils by email the stencil zip. the stencil imports fine, but a weird thing happens. When I create a drawing and add some Cisco icons, they disappear after the diagram is closed and re-opened. Funny thing is, the icons are actually there in that I can highlight them and their outline box and grab handles appear, just that you cannot see the icons.
Is this a bug with OG, the stencils or the stencil import process?