The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Back button in stencils Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Actually after long thinking I bought this app and I'm very happy with it.
There's one thing, though, that I can't figure out- if I choose pictures from stencils there seems to be no way to get back to other stencils, while browsing other stencil categories I can press the back button, here I can see none.
Am I doing something wrong?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is causing! This is a known issue; fortunately, it's one we've fixed internally, so you should see a fix for it in an forthcoming update.