The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The OmniPlan public beta is coming soon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
coool! I've been looking for something like this. Hopefully it has web-based integration.

Yay !

Is there a connection with kinkless?

Jochen

Any way we could get a rough idea of what OmniPlan is? I'm on the verge of purchasing Daylite and would REALLY like to know what OP is before I do.

Looking at the website for Daylight, I get the feeling that it is more of a personal productivity application (but I don't know since I've never used it).

OmniPlan is more for figuring out how many people you need to finish a project in time or how long will it take given the people you have. It has the standard project management features: Gantt charting, resource allocations, resource leveling (fixed resources or fixed due date), etc.

Was OmniPlan development planned with OmniPlan? :confused: Did it create itself? :confused: Should I be scared, even just a little? :eek:

Does OmniPlan have any ability to read (and write) files to Microsoft Project file formats (specifically .mpp - but also .mpx)?

Thanks,

Karen

Is there pricing available yet? I love Graffle and Outliner, so I'm definitely gonna buy this.

I know, it's a little bit early to ask for, but is it possible to work together with Outliner and Graffle? Such things like importing Outliner lists or Export to a graphical view of resource work in Graffel?

Any hint for us?