The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Security of OmniFocus idisk syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would appreciate some up-to-date information about the level of security involved with OmniFocus-WebDAV(iDisk) syncing.

— It's been sometime since I set the system up and my memory fails me: Is the login/password combo for OmniFocus syncing stored in the MacOS keychain (in which case it should be relatively secure), or stored somewhere in the OmniFocus preference files?

— Is data transmission between OmniFocus and the cloud encrypted?

Thank you.

Credentials are stored in the keychain, and the traffic is encrypted thanks to SSL so long as the URL specified https: (does by default).