The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Small Blue Font Underlined Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not sure what I did to cause this, but for some action items they are now in a bright blue font and smaller. They are also linked so when I click on the action, a new Context window opens.

Not sure what's going on.

Help.

Thanks.

Neil

Sorry for the trouble! It sounds like one or more of your styles was selected in the preferences window, and then something got pasted in, altering the styles.

If you re-open the preferences pane, the "Reset" button the lower left should get you back up and running. Does that help?