The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suddenly most words showing up as misspelled, red underlined Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly most but not all words are showing up red underline as if misspelled.

Words such as "things" and "today".

It may have started after I pasted text into the document. But its confused and now the entire document is infected with reported misspelled words.

This is OmniOutliner 3.10.6 on Mac 10.8.3

Where did you paste the text from? What may appear to be straight text might actually be text that includes code (formatting code for example), and that might come in as misspelled. This happens quite often when I cut and paste from a web page to a code editor.