The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I really miss Context Perspectives on my iPhone.

When I first tried OmniFocus, way back before perspectives I found it to messy and unfocused with all my actions in one big basket. With the introduction of perspectives the mess cleared up, and I no longer have to create multiple "phone" contexts. I.e. one for home, one for work and so on.

While the location awareness takes care of this to some extent, I really don't want to be "bothered" with work actions in my spare time - even if I am physically close to my workplace.

It would be really nice to just swipe the title bar to change perspective, that would make it really easy to change focus on just the projects you need to focus on at any given time.

Planning perspectives need not be synced, as most planning happens in the desktop app.

What do you think ?