The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to synchronize database with server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have reveived the following error message:

The local and remote databases no longer have any common history.

In order to synchronize changes between databases, there must be some common history to compare. Since there is no longer any common history between these databases, you'll have to choose which copy to keep.

The database that I have on the mac is the one that I want to keep. The data that is on the Omni Sync server is now obsolete.

I have the following questions:
1. Is there a way to delete/reset the data on the Omni Sync server?
2. Is there another procedure to overcome this problem.

Thanks
Bruce