The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating and Editing Right Angle Lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to Omnigraffle and am trying to create a simple flow chart, but, I'm finding the lines to be a bit perplexing.

I'm trying to draw a line between two boxes, I want the line to have a series of turns that are all right angles connecting the boxes (while going around others).

In "Connections" I saw a line that's similar, I just need to change the points (create more turns, add additional segments) but I can't figure out how to do this.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Select the line, and pull up the Lines and Shape Inspector -- there's a popup menu where you can choose between the straight, curvy, bezier, or orthogonal line types (orthogonal is what you're after here).

Hope that helps,