The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Search box only searching within sites... HELP! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Very strange... the search box has started only searching within sites. Let's see if I can explain: if I search for OMNIWEB with Google it only looks at Google.com not the web... have removed the shortcut preferences in the preferences panel for google but still no joy...

Any ideas as otherwise I have to click the favicon to google and put searches via the webpage which is time-consuming....

Thanks,

John

OK... nothing to see here... I seem to have sorted it out myself. In the navigation bar click the search box, click search preferences, then reset all, click OK, et voilá... I thought I had done this through the preference pane but it definintely works this way :-)