The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where's the Notes Button? [A: Right side of bottom toolbar. See pic in thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
From the fine manual, "To add a note to your selection (or view an existing note) tap the note button. Touch and hold the note button to show or hide all of your notes."

I've touched and tapped everything that looked remotely like a button but never saw anything to do with a note.

I know I'm going to say, "Doh."

Thanks

Bottom right, to the left of the +, looks like a sheet of paper with lines on it...

From the fine manual, "To add a note to your selection (or view an existing note) tap the note button. Touch and hold the note button to show or hide all of your notes."

I've touched and tapped everything that looked remotely like a button but never saw anything to do with a note.

I know I'm going to say, "Doh."

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, zamzmith! The button in question is on the right side of the bottom toolbar. It's a square with horizontal lines and a small plus.

(See leftmost icon in the attached screenshot.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0215.PNG
Views:	863
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2350