The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

On the road w/ a non-iphone smart phone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a Windows Mobile 5 smart phone (samsung blackjack if you must know) and have Spanning Sync working with iCal so that I can get my calendar sync. I also have OggSync going between GCal and iCal too.

Since I can't get the iCal sync working, and have never used kinkless, can you help explain how it's all supposed to work? Will I be able to view my actions via my phone's calendar? Any web solution isn't likely going to work, my browser is eons behind those of an iphone.

Thanks.

I'm using The Missing Sync to sync iCal with my Windows Mobile 6 device and Papyrus instead of the plain vanilla Windows calendar

One big advantage of Papyrus is that it supports categories and allows you to filter them. I use categories to represent my contexts (e.g., . For example when I'm out shopping and can turn on the filter so that I see only my Errands category. This helps me to focus only on the things that I can do at that time.

Cautionary note: Missing Sync is still in beta for Leopard.

-Alex

Update: Missing Sync 4.0.2 for Window Mobile is now Gold and supports Leopard

-Alex