The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Multiple Locations per Context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thanks guys. I'd worked out the Google Maps linkage already (I'm using it to test my search criteria on the desktop before I add them to OmniFocus).

I hadn't managed to find any good Advanced Search documentation on Google maps to indicate the need for an uppercase OR, so that's a great tip.