The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Audio Notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like to take audi notes when a random thought comes into my head

I still have an iphone 3gs [believe it or not, I'm happy with it]

When i take an audio note I still have to make a few steps (open omnifocus, scroll down, record) and i have to type in something otherwise it wont save. The process is not "frictionless".

I would love functionality of open omnifocus...press audio button..then record..then save. All without having to type anything in or scrolling down. I know it is a small thing but when you do it many times in a day it gets irritating

I know when i get siri maybe my perspective will change

Last edited by apb123; 2011-12-28 at 12:10 PM..

Not sure what iOS you're using but I use the Voice Memos iPhone app for capturing audio notes and then have a recurring action in OmniFocus that reminds me to process those files. I have it set to automatically sync voice memos to my Mac which is an awesome backup and processing system.