The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

erased actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I download the test version of omnifocus and it seems this software could replace my many paper lists of things to do.
However, I have an important question.
I have to keep track of everything I have done: it is a requirement.
So, when I erase an action, does Omnifocus erase it from database ?
Or is it possible to have a view of all completed actions by date ?

Thank you for reply.
Best,
Ostrogradski

When you complete an action, OmniFocus no longer shows it to you, but it is not erased. The usual views simply don't show completed actions. Go to the Perspectives menu and choose the Completed perspective if you wish to see completed items, or the All Items perspective will show you everything whether completed or not. Only if you actually delete the action is it removed from the database. After enough time spent using OmniFocus, it will eventually propose to move older completed items to an archive database, which removes them from the active database, but they are still easily accessed as long as you are on the machine with the archive.

Amazing!
Great!
Wonderful!

Thanks a lot
Have nice day