The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Creating a nested project from a task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a work folder called WORK (obvious).

I am creating a new task called Buying Xerox Paper, midway I realize I don't have a Xerox Machine and have to buy it , I create a new project called Work : Buy Xerox Machine , problem is that on my iPhone it shows up in root folder outside Work .

Yeah, you can't do it directly by typing the full path like you can on the Mac. You need to make the Buy Xerox Machine project and then move it to the correct spot.

Use Contact Omni to send in a vote for this feature, and maybe we'll get it someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
move it to the correct spot.
... using this button on the lower-right of the edit action screen (I post because it took me a while to find)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jun 29, 12 03 35 PM.png
Views:	537
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1945