The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Allow OmniFocus to Sync to work computer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleroscoe
QUESTION TO OMNI STAFF: As a work-around, what I've been doing in the case where an application can't sync between two Macs, I put the actual file in a .Mac folder and can access that file from any Mac that has the application installed and access to .Mac. That way every time I access the file from any Mac it is always updated and there is no syncing necessary.

Is this possible in the current version of OmniFocus? If so, what file would I put upload to my .Mac? If not, can it be?
You want the OmniFocus.ofocus file in [user name]/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus. An easy way to check that you're using the right one is to launch OmniFocus and then command-click on the document icon in the main window. This will show you the folder it's in, and you can click on that folder to open it in the finder.