The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Combined perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi
Help for a newbie please!
I want to set a perspectives view which shows both "due today" and flagged - which for me is "must do today" plus "ideally do today". How would I do this?
(also, would love to have two diff perspective for due - due today & due this week - but can't seem to set this up either).
Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

C

I assume you mean you want it to show you all of the actions which are either due today or flagged, not just the flagged actions which are due today.

I would try a context mode view, grouped by due date, sorted by due date, showing available actions, status filter set to Due or Flagged, and close any groupings that aren't of interest. Save the perspective with the Restore: Expansion box checked.