The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any plans for more "Copy As" options? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Will the new release of OmniGraffle Professional fix the problem with pasting into MS Word (and then viewing those images on a PC running Word)? I know it's not OmniGraffle's fault that Microsoft products are so bad, but unfortunately I don't think we can count on MS products ever improving their interoperability. I have been using the work around involving png or jpeg exporting and was wondering if a more streamlined copy/paste approach would become available. Ideal would be to create a "Copy as jpeg" option because "Copy as tiff" results in the same incompatibility since PC versions of Word can't handle lzw tiff either.

Thanks.

As of Office 2008, the "copy as PDF" works very, very well. Even PowerPoint!