The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding Child Actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't seem to make this work no matter what options I set so I'm begging for some help here. I have a packing list for my band's gig tomorrow night in a project with other tasks related to the event. What I want is to have the "packing list" task show in the context list as due tomorrow, but instead I get the whole list of items to pack. What am I doing wrong?

The parent has a default context, but none of the items in the packing list have a context. Can I make this work?

Drummergirl, sorry for the confusion here. We'll be changing OmniFocus to behave this way in the near future, but the current release does not consider rows that have children to be actions. They are containers for actions, but not actions themselves; that's why they don't show up in Context view.

If you're comfortable running prerelease software that hasn't been through our full testing process, you can grab a version of the application that does what you want from this page on our website.

Thanks - I'm willing to give it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.

Is there any way to have only the parent title of the project show up in context mode with the child actions collapsible?