The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvases Disappearing in Buggy Files Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Every so often I'll reopen a .graffle to find that one or more of the canvases are "missing". They still show up in the canvases list on the left, but the thumbnail is sort of shifted left and clicking on it won't update the view on the right. From what I can tell, its always a canvas that has an image pasted into it. Once opened, it also causes OmniGraffle to act strange, for example resizing the app window redraws rulers all over itself. I thought it might be a Dropbox issue but I am now seeing the bug in files on my Desktop. I can usually restore via Time Machine but its strange and frustrating.