The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb 5.11.1 available for download Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everyone,

We released OmniWeb 5.11.1 final Friday evening last week. If you haven't already noticed, you should go give it a download!

It primarily addresses stability issues in Lion.

http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omniweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
We released OmniWeb 5.11.1 final Friday evening last week. If you haven't already noticed, you should go give it a download!

It primarily addresses stability issues in Lion.
Thank you very much, that is good news.

I hate to ask, but as we're talking about stability - is there any news about the crashing issues when releasing the memory for unused workspaces?

I have re-configured the timeout before release to 15 minutes again, since more than 7 crashes per day was just too much. As the crashes are so frequent I would assume that it should be possible to track them down?

Have you spoken to our support ninjas about this? We may be able to help.

Thanks from Trient in Italy. The APR's Store Manager uses OmniWeb.