The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Ability to add dividers in shelf Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just like there is a line between Inbox and the rest, I'd like to be able to add my own dividers to separate logical realms of responsibility. I could of course put things into top level folders, but I'd rather have everything out in a nearly flat list at that level of abstraction.

I'll second that, and throw in that I'd like it to work by alt-dragging an existing divider (like any other duplication, e.g. in Finder), as well as from a menu option to Add divider line.

Good idea, you could even have alt-drag off of the original Inbox divider create a new one. In this way, it would be a bit like creating guides in Photoshop, where all you have to do is drag off of a ruler to create new guides.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I even tried alt-drag on the existing divider in case the feature was quietly present already.

Another vote.