The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Force all canvases to fit to window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a preference or option somewhere to force all canvases to fit to window? I can do it per canvas and it appears to save, but with 70+ canvases in some documents, that can be kinda a pain...

For reference, the control that I'm using to do this is in the lower-right corner of the document window - in OG4 it has a bunch of zoom percentages, and then options to fit in window & automatically fit in window; in OG5 it just has fit in window (which seems to actually be automatically fit in window).

This feature is desperately needed. I and several colleagues tried everything and as far as we can tell there is no way to perform this function.

Yes I have to agree that this is sorely needed; I move OG windows between multiple screens, and from desktop to laptop, so am constantly dealing with changed zoom sizes.

It would be very handy to be able to hold down Option when selecting a Zoom setting, and have this apply to all Canvases.

Of course an explicit menu command would also be very useful, and allow assigning of a shortcut.

This has been requested at least twice before:

7/2008: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=9103 (told it's an existing feature request)
4/2009: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=11824 (told it's been added to the existing feature request)

Thanks for adding your voices too. Maybe it'll have an effect. But I'm still waiting for a lot of feature requests and am not getting my hopes up.