The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contexts Missing In Action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So if I want to see all my contexts grouped by context, I simply click the "Contexts" icon in the window header.

A nice list of all my contexts appears.

Except not all my Contexts are listed under the appropriate 'CONTEXT' section. And I'm going crazy and trying to figure out why....?

Under the context "Waiting" I have one item from the project titled "Single Action Items" listed "Get SAT phone repaired". But there are plenty of other tasks that I have assigned the "Waiting" context. Yet, they don't show up in this list.

But if I switch to Project view and click on the project "Financial Mgmt" I have several tasks assigned Waiting and they appear in this list:

- get deposit refund on carnet
- Mediate billing dispute with AT&T

etc....

Seems that if I quickly want to view those tasks I'm waiting for "external" action that I should see them when I click on "Contexts" and scroll down to "Waiting"... but oddly it's not working.

I don't know what other areas OF is seemingly deciding what to show me at its whim when reviewing contexts.

Granted I'm new at this and trying to get OF to work with me.. not against me.