The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mark as Reviewed does not jump to next available project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the Release Notes it says:
Quote:
Marking a project as reviewed now advances the selection to the next project which needs review.
That doesn't seem to be happening. At least, not when using the Shift-Cmd-R shortcut which is how I mark them. Is there some preference I need to set? Anything else I need to do? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshfree View Post
In the Release Notes it says:

That doesn't seem to be happening. At least, not when using the Shift-Cmd-R shortcut which is how I mark them. Is there some preference I need to set? Anything else I need to do? Thanks.
It seems to work fine for me. I use a review perspective that groups by next review date. What perspective settings are you using?

Curt