The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exposé + OmniFocus = Problems ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

Anyone has anything like that?

When I hit F10 (or even F9) I got an invisible entity which tricks Expose to believe there is a valid window there (though a check at 'Window' menu item of OmniFocus yields nothing)

I stumbled at this entity by accident (it only exists in Expose's imagination ;)), when I was moving a cursor. As usual it highlights legit window with just a blue glowing frame, but this entity is lit blue completely.

It's not a deal breaker, though it's annoying.

07'MBP / 10.6.2 / up to date.

P.S. OF runs maximized, just tried it with less estate - same results.

That's a new one to me. I'm a heavy user of Exposé and OF and haven't seen it before.

Curt

Same for me - everything else works fine.

Though I had a suspiciously similar (and intermittent with versions of OS and App) problem with OmniWeb.

This has been reported to Omni before, they are aware, but it's been quite some time and switching Spaces still has problems for Omni apps. (OF has been fixed to only have a problem the first time the QE window is invoked, OW does not make itself frontmost).

I don't have OSX spaces activated.
OF still has this "little ghost" - even freshly started, prior QE'ing.
OW (5.10.2pre) behaves nicely now.

(I can live with all these artefacts. It only was miserable when OW would ditch current workspace and load another one - once I press F9 or F10)