The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Missing Disclosure Triangles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Here's some more detail. In the steps below all Style editing is via the style preferences pane. All checks of disclosure triangles involve switching to a context mode perspective then back to a planning mode perspective.
  1. Reset all styles. Triangles OK.
  2. Change font of Main Outline to Verdana, regular, 12pt. Triangles OK.
  3. Set Action Groups to Century Gothic, Regular, 13pt. Triangles gone after toggling perspectives.
  4. Reset style for just Action Groups. Triangles reappear after toggling perspectives.

Interestingly, after step 2 and closing and re-opening the preferences window, all the non-status-based styles in the Style pref pane list the font as some variant of Verdana. All except Action Groups, which still lists Helvetica Bold 12.

Curt

Strangely, I am not seeing the problem Curt reported. Switching to and from context mode seems to have no affect on my triangles (i.e. they're always visible now). But I didn't modify any of my style preferences.

-Dennis

PS - Oops, didn't see Curt's later post. So my test, while far less thorough than his, at least confirms that things seem fine with no style changes (FWIW).

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-10-18 at 07:46 AM..

I can say that yesterday's update fixed the issue that I was seeing -- namely that there were no disclosure triangles in my single action lists, and now there are.

Yeah!