The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request Compilation Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am going to be submitting a slew of feature requests in the coming days and I figured I would post them in this thread in case anyone felt like copying them and sending them along as well.

Feel free to add your own Feature Requests here so they get more traction.

If this is bad form on the Forum please let me know and I'll happily close the thread. Many thanks.

-------------- : Feature Requests : 30 jul 2010 : -----------
. Allow me to send Tasks with SubTasks via email
. Make 'Email' Tasks a top level feature so I can email an entire Project and its contents to another OF user
. Fix overlay issue when Deleting line items which have a Due Date that is right aligned. It currently overlaps with the Delete button
. Allow user to change font size
. Increase size of Note Taking area (I like to get verbose with my note taking)
. Allow me to export my Project and all of its contents as OPML or HTML so I can move it around on the desktop
. Any chance OF on the iPad could serve as the Bonjour Sync host? We can 'Bump' contacts data on the iPhone and Share a Server in iThoughts on the iPad. Wouldn't it be cool if OF on the iPad was my sole collecting and sharing device.
. Let me create Teammates so I can assign tasks to them instead of using Contexts to assign things to them (yeah I can create a folder specifically for them, but I like the Teammate assignment method more)
. See, wouldn't this list have been cool if you could have clicked on it and have it go into your InBox or Quick Entry box. ;^)

-policarpo | CYA2GTD

Last edited by policarpo; 2010-07-30 at 09:13 PM..