The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Confirmation while quitting with active downloads Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Woud it be possible to ad a small confirmation window like "realy quit. There are open downloads which will be stopped." When you quit in the latest (5.5.4) version the downloads will be stopped. But after a restart of Omniweb the "resume" function doesn't work, the download starts from zero. This is a waste of traffic. A confirmation window would solve this problem. A working resume function is also a good idea to build in.

Hope you can do something!

I love your browser anyway :)

We do have a request for such a feature (actually a bug since we used to do this).

Thanks!

Just another reminder that this feature would be really really REALLY nice to have :)

(I just lost a huge download because I quit without realising! so it reminded me to remind you :) )

I agree - I can't count the number of times I've quit OW while downloading a huge file (fortunately, I have Fast Enough internet, so it's never resulted in Net Rage.... ;)

I second that.

Used to be one of the great features of OW. Sadly, I could go on and on about all the great features I miss :(

I'd like to see confirmation while quitting, period.