The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tidy Links? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to create the <a href=""></a> styled links in an OmniFocus note field?

For example, if I enter "message://[...]" OmniFocus will recognize this as a link. but if I place this in the tag <a href="message://[...]">My Link</a> nothing seems to happen?

Basically, I want to mimic the neat/tidy links created from Clipping Services!

Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Sneller View Post
Does anyone know how to create the <a href=""></a> styled links in an OmniFocus note field?

For example, if I enter "message://[...]" OmniFocus will recognize this as a link. but if I place this in the tag <a href="message://[...]">My Link</a> nothing seems to happen?

Basically, I want to mimic the neat/tidy links created from Clipping Services!

Any ideas?
The tag is "URL". Use the Quote button at the bottom of this message and look at the coding of the next line.

This would be a link if I entered a destination in the tag.

Is that what you want?

Yes. But I am looking for this to work with AppleScript and the OmniFocus QuickEntry window (not the forum). Sorry, I think I posted in the OmniGraffle forum by mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Sneller View Post
Yes. But I am looking for this to work with AppleScript and the OmniFocus QuickEntry window (not the forum). Sorry, I think I posted in the OmniGraffle forum by mistake.
Sorry! I didn't understand your question.