The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Define with OmniDict Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be neat if there was contextual menu so that when you right-click on a word there is a "Define with OmniDict" option for those that have it installed.

Maybe for those that don't have it installed but see it in the menu could click it and it would take it to the info/download page.

I have no idea what this involves but it would be a great way to get another one of your products out to people while providing a feature that would benefit ME ME ME.

:)