The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Actions that don't leave "Overdue" category Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there, after postponing the due dates of several actions they don't leave "the overdue" category and, actually, they also keep the red tag in omnifocus for desktop.

Any help?

Do they show the correct date in OmniFocus on the Mac?

Actually the date is correct both on the Mac and iPhone. However, they appear labeled as overdue :confused:

I can't offer any suggestions-the only time I encountered something similar is when I changed the start date on the iPhone instead of the due date, and I did not notice the mistake until I viewed the dates on the Mac.

Does their project have a date? There was a recent post (maybe in the mac forum) that explained which takes precedence. I believe it was the first date chronologically, so if you changed the date on the actions but the project still has an overdue date, that would do it. Check that out or try finding that thread. It wasn't more than a week ago, but it's not jumping out at me.

Yes ! Thanks malisa, indeed it was the project date "taking over" individual actions dates. :D