The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to Video Help Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
You know what is needed for new users of Omni Graffle is a video available on the web explaining how the thing works. I don't know if anyone has seen any of the videos available on the .mac support pages and played in quicktime, but they are great with a narrator indicating and then showing some of the inbuilt features. It runs for about 8 minutes and gave an excellent overview of what I was looking into, which was Keynote.

If of course this already exists I would be grateful if someone could put a link to it on this forum. Obviously videos for all the Omni apps would be nice too, especially Omni Outliner.

:)

Try www.screencastsonline.com - Don McAllister will probably get around to doing OmniGraffle someday, but OmniGroup could sponsor him to do it quicker. FWIW, the current show is actually on OmniOutliner and is sponsored by OmniGroup.