The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Disabling Space hotkey Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I often ninja through OmniFocus with my keyboard. On several occasions, I have accidentally hit the space bar and checked off entire projects. I think I realized this every time so far and just undid it (Cmd+Z), but I still am feeling less relaxed than before. Is there a way to disable this hotkey or is there a workaround for this? I always check tasks and projects using the mouse (checkbox and context menu, respectively).

TIA,
Julian

I'm not aware of way to disable that; this may be the first request we've gotten for that. If you send email to the support ninjas, they can add this to the development database so the team knows you'd like to see that added...

I don't know if an actual request was made, but this did come up on the forums in the last year or so. Ah, found it: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...mplete+project

Good to know I'm not alone! I pinged the support ninjas.