The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing icon for projects with future start dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks,

It's been a while since I installed a sneaky-peek. Today, with revision 105963, I noticed that a project with a start date in future will lose its icon in the project list. (Image attached.)

Is this a new feature to the sneaky-peek alphas, or a bug? While I like not having icons, I don't like the inconsistency.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OF-missing-icon.png
Views:	1008
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	746  

I'm running that build and I still get the project icon with the little clock when I set a project start date to a future date or start a new project and give it a future start date.

same here folder with clock icon

Interesting. On another machine running this version the clock shows up. Time to do some regression testing....