The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sitemap and wireframe combined? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Have been using OmniGraffle for creating website sitemaps, and very easy to use too, and time saving.

Is it possible to combine a sitemap with a wireframe? The wireframe would consist of basic page elements like text elements, form fields, headings etc. The sitmap shows the strcture od parent /child/sibling pages.

I know Garret Dimond has a nice set of stencils to use, and I would like to combine these with the sitemap view of my projects. But it would appear that these would have to live in two seperate files, which means any changes to structure would have to be done twice.

I have previously used 'OverSite' which has this feature, but the site map it produces is a little basic.

Any answers tips greatly appreciated.

AH

After playing around for a couple of days I have worked out a way, using multiple Canvases, and the Jump to Action, which is working rather weel.

Also discovered that I can export the whole thing as an interactive PDF, retaining all of the page linking.

Yay!

Antony