The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail or Entourag beginners Mac and Omnifocus question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am a newbie on Mac and now Omnifous also. What is preferable use Mail or Entourage in combination with Omnifocus? Or maybe you have other even better suggestions? (At work I have to use Outlook since it is a Win based world there)
txs,
Marion

OmniFocus includes some tools you can enable to automatically send actions from Mail to OmniFocus.

I believe there are some users on the Extras forum who have written similar tools for Entourage.