The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't import from OmniOutliner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't import from omniloutliner. I get this error in the console when I tried.

2007-09-10 11:38:23.893 OmniPlan[2569:10b] *** -[NSCFDictionary setObject:forKey:]: attempt to insert nil value (key: NSFont)

I'm not able to share the omniloutliner document. Is there a way to determine what exactly in the outliner document is causing this problem? I'm using OmniPlain 1.1.2.

So if I delete my effort and priority columns from the OmniOutliner document the import works fine. Great, now I just have to manually reenter that data...

What type of columns were your effort and priority columns? Ordinary text? Numbers? Something else? If you still have the troublesome Outliner document, could you email it to us? We'd like to track this down.