The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beginner's Tutorial Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I combed through the forums to see if I could find something but I couldn't...

Can anyone recommend a basic tutorial for someone brand new to omniplan (using 2.0) and with limited experience using project management tools in general?

Thanks,
Cari

Welcome to the forums!

OmniPlan's help menu material has a tutorial that walks you through the basics - click the "Quick Tutorial" link on the front page of the help material. If you email our support ninjas, they're also happy to answer any questions you may have.

There are also a number of decent articles available on www.ganttchart.org that might help. (Here's one, for example.) Hope this helps!

ganttchart.org seems to be gone. any other ideas? also, would omni consider doing a project management basics tutorial video? I am a little lost as to what constitutes a project, task, sub task, milestone, etc for my particular project of a product company launch. thanks