The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dictation and OO for iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just got my iPad 3. The dictation feature is fantastic, but there seems to be no documentation regarding included "commands." I know "full stop" and "new paragraph" and "comma" all work nicely.

I'd love to use dictation with OO. They seem to be a perfect match. BUT I have no idea if there are any voice commands that allow me to start a new bullet point, or indent, or outdent.

Does anyone (OmniGroup or other) know if there are any dictation voice commands that would make working in OO almost keyboard free?

Many thanks in advance.

Try this: http://blog.crushapps.com/2011/10/mo...iri-dictation/

Many thanks. That link provides many commands (which is great). Unfortunately none of them provide something akin to "move to next row" for using in OmniOutliner.

I realize there may be no dictation "answer" for filling rows of an outline AND going to a new row both with dictation. If somebody discovers how to do this, however, please let me know.