The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to make weekday-only repeating tasks? [A: See thread.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have several tasks that repeat, but only on weekdays. I can not find a way to make this work in Omnifocus. Can this not be done ?

Right now, there is no way to specify that. However, you can achieve it by having multiple repeating tasks with start dates for each day of the week, repeating weekly instead of daily.

Thanks....that is a great idea.