The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Display link before visiting site? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys,

Is there any way to display a link's URL in OmniWeb (like Camino does in the bottom of the window) while hovering over the link?

Thanks much,

-Sam

OW already does this - not sure why it's not showing up for you. Do you have the status bar enabled? View -> Show Status Bar, if not. I suppose javascript could interfere with this, but generally speaking, I can always see the URL on mouseover in the status bar.

Aha! That did the trick. Thank you very much!

-Sam

Any chance to get that to stay by default? I just closed OmniWeb, reopened it, and it was turned off again. Any suggestions?

-Sam

You need to save it as your default workspace - turn it on, size the window how you'd like it to appear on startup, then go up to Workspace -> Take Snapshot. (I think!)

Perfect. Thank you again. Very helpful.