The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due Dates Default Time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I noticed the latest change to the due dates default time in the latest release.

There is just one other thing which needs changing IMO.

When I type in a particular date, the my set default time is used, however, when I select the drop down box to view the calendar and select a date the time 00:00 is still default.

Can this be changed?

????????????

Thanks; I've logged this as <bug://bugs/44170> (Due date calendar date picker doesn't obey the default time-of-day) and it's scheduled for 1.0 (as this should definitely be consistent across the input methods).

Cheers ;) That was really frustrating me!