The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due dates... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Something has change in the later build of the application, that I now loose the 'due date' column from my views every-time I come back from a perspective.

Needless to say, this is quite annoying and time consuming. Am I missing something? I don't recall this happening before.

Thanks a lot. Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinchohs View Post
Something has change in the later build of the application, that I now loose the 'due date' column from my views every-time I come back from a perspective.
View > Columns > Due Date.

Then click the camera on the perspectives window to make sure it is remembered.

It's a bug, yes.

Victor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinchohs View Post

Needless to say, this is quite annoying and time consuming. Am I missing something? I don't recall this happening before.

Thanks a lot. Martin.
I now this circulated for a while, but it still seems to be an issue with me. If I am in a perspective view and them either switch a task from context to planning mode, or go the the library by pressing cmd+1, I automatically loose the due date and start date columns.

Has there been as work around for this? It is very annoying when moving around to always have to add this to the view.

I know I can save the view into a perspective, but that does not do it. because the moment I switch of navigate the app I loose the columns any way.

Thanks.

I'm having the same "switch" issue and we're discussing over in http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=6490