The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

can't login to del.icio.us Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Not sure what's going on, I couldn't get to the login page for del.icio.us, it's just telling me Cannot Load Address. I can go to my homepage without logging in, other sites seem OK, and it works fine in other browsers:

Login page: https://secure.del.icio.us/login

Anyone else seeing this?

No problems for me - just logged in without issue. Perhaps a network or server problem at their end at the time you were trying?

Peter

This might be the same problem as I see with my Google personalized start page. If that's the case, hitting the reload button will work—clicking the link in the error message (or typing the URL into the location bar again, or hitting the bookmark button again) won't, or only in some cases.

I've submitted a bug on this via feedback, they're currently checking the logs I sent in.

[Edit: The problem was that one of the Google cookies was set to temporary instead of accepted. Brian pointed me to this—again excellent work by the Omni support team, thanks! So it couldn't have anything to do with this issue.]

Last edited by zottel; 2006-11-26 at 01:49 PM..

It appears to be a problem with secure sites, at least several that I've tried so far. I have no idea what could be causing the problem, I've sent them an email about it.

Update: Turns out I had Little Snitch denying the connection to secure sites without realizing it. Doh!