The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Alternative iPhone Sync Method? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Brilliant...bless you...thank you for the disclosure!

I have high hopes it is less than 72 days away LOL ;)

I need it sooner than that. My mobileme trial ends in September!

Perhaps you can sign up for another trial with a different email address if necessary?

While I'm hoping it's coming in less than 71 days ;) more than anything, I'm just relieved it's coming...

Anyone know, is this wifi as in over the network wifi or adhoc wifi?

I'm hoping ad hoc, I bring my personal laptop and use it on a semi-public wifi connection at my office that is pretty aggressively locked down, meaning I can't connect to any other client on the network. I understand it's a security thing but still, there's times when I'd help a lot to share files from my laptop.

That also keeps me from running WebDAV sharing locally as well :(

I'm unsure but am guessing (from the initial iPhone / desktop OF set up function) that it will be Ad Hoc...but of course I could easily be wrong.

65 days and counting! ;)