The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A "today" button for new entries.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there,
it would be very very useful to get a "today" button for new entries.

Sometimes in the night (after 0h) I'm in my bed and look for things I've to do on the same day (after sleeping) - so I want to set the same day as "due".

Or when I'm at a customer and I have to set a to-do for the same day (such us in the evening, when IÄm back in the office) - I need "today" as "due".

I hope you understand what I mean!?

This is a great idea. I'm all for it and agree.

J.

It looks like we've got a feature request open for something like this - if you guys email the support ninjas, they can vote that request up on your behalf. Thanks!