The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone syncing takes forever Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a strange issue with syncing. First sync using MobileMe works OK, takes about 5 minutes, though.

After changes on the iPhone, I hit the sync button and it starts syncing ... forever. The rotating thingy does never stop to move.

Any ideas about this? I'd really love to use Omnifocus. I bought the beta for the desktop very early on, I jump on the iPhone version as soon as it was in the AppStore, but this is starting to turn me off. We are talking about a trusted system here, after all. Please let me know what is going on and don't make me look for alternatives.

Thanks.

Last edited by thorstenk; 2008-07-31 at 12:56 PM..

My guess is your DB is growing quite large to clean it out use the Move Old Data to Archieve feature under the file menu in OmniFocus 1.1

That's not it. OmniFocus says that there is nothing to archive. I'm now deleting all of OF from my iPhone in order to restart from scratch.

Did not help. Fact is, since upgrading to the 1.0.2 I have not been able to sync.

Last edited by thorstenk; 2008-07-31 at 01:33 PM..